Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Must Satisfy the Craving

I have a massive addiction of opening wax packs/blaster boxes/hobby boxes/whatever. The problem is I can't always afford to buy the newest boxes. A couple weeks ago, I was doing my normal searches on eBay and came across something. It was a 90-91 Fleer Basketball wax box. I know this doesn't sound like much but it was a way to satisfy the craving to rip something and did I mention that it was 2.99 plus 5.70 for shipping. So for under $9 I was able to open 36 packs. I ended up pulling three Jordans, three Pippens and a few others worth at least $1. So I will sell one of the Jordans for around $10 and the rest is in my collection for free. So if anyone is trying to put this set together, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a bunch of those cards...and probably still do. I haven't followed basketball since Jordan left the Bulls. Maybe when I get my baseball cards cleaned up I'll pull out the basketball and football.

    ReplyDelete