Thursday, January 8, 2009

All Things Exquisite

One of my favorite recent purchases is pictured below. It is a 07/08 Exquisite Basketball Quad Patch card of the Bulls numbered 5/5. This is the reason why I got back in the hobby and am planning on staying in. I love the design of the card as well as the absolutely awesome patches. Granted, at $400+ for 5 cards, this is the kind of cards that should be made. It is still a big risk for me to put out that kind of money with little chance of getting it back. All of my exquisite cards so far have been bought on Ebay. The deals that you can get for most part is ridiculous. I picked up this card for right around $30. I will be showing some of my collection in the next few days.


I am also going to be adding my list of wants/needs. If anybody sees anything on here that they would like to add to their collection, let me know and we can work out a trade.




No comments:

Post a Comment